The Space for Art Foundation is on a mission of Space, Art, and Healing.
- Creating large-scale space-themed art projects.
- Building our crew of ‘Artonauts’- Children creating art together from hospitals, refugee centers, and schools around the world.
- Leveraging the collective talents of our team of artists, astronauts, engineers, and health experts from around the world.
- Focusing on the awe and wonder of space exploration. Highlighting the connection between personal and planetary health.
- Raising awareness of our role as crewmates here on Spaceship Earth.
Our strategy includes –
- Facilitating and implementing space-themed art and healing programs.
- Awarding scholarships and grants to art students and artists who want to develop their own space-themed art therapy ideas.
- Documenting and sharing our work in support of on-going research in the field of art and healing.